Welcome Early Birds!
We know you’re eager for your vacation and waiting for the property to be ready can be frustrating. Please believe us – we want you to start enjoying our beautiful island just as soon as possible!!
After you have left your cell number with one of our team members, please relax and maybe try some of these fun suggestions to help best pass the time.
Thank you for your patience – we never want our cleaners or inspectors to sacrifice quality for speed.
• Traveling with a pet? Take them over to the Holmes Beach Dog Park behind our office on Flotilla Drive and let them run around! There is a separate area for small dogs, benches, water and shady spots. If you need more ideas then check out our top things to do on Anna Maria Island with a pet!
• Take a souvenir photo in the Anna Maria City Jail – no doors, no windows, no roof!
• Hop on the free trolley and take a tour of the island – you may see places you’ll want to visit during the rest of your stay!
• Ready for some retail therapy? Park on Pine Ave in Anna Maria or Bridge Street in Bradenton Beach and while you walk up and down the streets you’ll find gift shops, candy stores, gourmet specialty shops, jewelry and more!
• Hungry? Give these places a try depending on what you’re in the mood for: or check out our restaurant information page.
Duffy’s Tavern: best burgers and coldest beer since the ‘70’s!
Tortilla Bay: locally owned Tex-Mex with queso to die for!
Hurricane Hanks: pub grub, full bar and lots of TV’s to catch a game
Waterfront Restaurant: great seafood and outside seating available
AMI Beach Café at Manatee and the sand: traditional beach food plus kid menu
• Just want a snack? How about ICE CREAM!! Click the link and get our top 10 ice cream places on Anna Maria.
You will be checking in to your Anna Maria Island Vacation Rental before you know it!