Anna Maria Island Nightlife
Looking for something to do at night on Anna Maria Island? There are several choices in nighttime entertainment to choose from…
- Blue Marlin Restaurant’s Courtyard offers live music on Thursday, Friday and Saturday in a relaxing outdoor setting.
- Island Time Bar & Grill has live music running from Thursday through Sunday. Wings, burgers, and fried grouper sandwiches are also available.
- The Anna Maria City Pier has live music on Friday and Saturday starting at 6:00PM.
- D Coy Ducks is an option for those wanting to stay out later, open until 1:30AM. Live music Wednesday-Saturday with Thursday being karaoke night.
- Ace’s Lounge, a short jaunt off the island, is a great choice for live music. Rock, Blues, Country, Jazz and Reggae can all be found here.
Check out our full list of ten Anna Maria Island happy hours to get the night started right!
Bars & Billiards
- Sport’s on Bridge Street in Bradenton Beach has billiards, darts, and shuffleboard!
- Slim’s Place has two billiards tables and drinks to go around. A large bar and televisions to watch the game.
- Bortell’s has darts, pinball, video games, and billiards tables, and .
More information on night spots can be found in some of our other top blogs!
Meet Larry Chatt. Larry is the Broker/Owner of Island Real Estate – and has owned Anna Maria Island investment property while residing in New England, Ohio, Colorado, Iowa and across Europe. He and his family have been on the island for decades and Larry has served his community in various roles with the Anna Maria Island Chamber of Commerce