Anna Maria Island Nightlife
Looking for something to do at night on Anna Maria Island? There are several choices in nighttime entertainment to choose from…
- Blue Marlin Restaurant’s Courtyard offers live music on Thursday, Friday and Saturday in a relaxing outdoor setting.
- Island Time Bar & Grill has live music running from Thursday through Sunday. Wings, burgers, and fried grouper sandwiches are also available.
- The Anna Maria City Pier has live music on Friday and Saturday starting at 6:00PM.
- D Coy Ducks is an option for those wanting to stay out later, open until 1:30AM. Live music Wednesday-Saturday with Thursday being karaoke night.
- Ace’s Lounge, a short jaunt off the island, is a great choice for live music. Rock, Blues, Country, Jazz and Reggae can all be found here.
Check out our full list of ten Anna Maria Island happy hours to get the night started right!
Bars & Billiards
- Sport’s on Bridge Street in Bradenton Beach has billiards, darts, and shuffleboard!
- Slim’s Place has two billiards tables and drinks to go around. A large bar and televisions to watch the game.
- Bortell’s has darts, pinball, video games, and billiards tables, and .
More information on night spots can be found in some of our other top blogs!
The Blue Marlin Restaurant on Anna Maria Island serves only the freshest local seafood and is a great spot to catch local musicians. Located on Historic Bridge Street in Bradenton Beach the Blue Marlin offers a unique dining experience in an intimate setting. The Blue Marlin is a nautical theme restaurant with local artwork and pictures throughout the restaurant.
Owner Adam Ellis has extensive knowledge of the local seafood market and purchases fresh fish daily in the Village of Cortez which provides the exquisite entrée selection and daily specials featuring the day’s catch. If you’re not a seafood lover try their famous steak sandwich, short ribs, or roasted chicken you won’t be disappointed.
If you’re in the mood for live music after dinner than the courtyard is the spot for you. The courtyard at the Blue Marlin offers live music on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings in a very relaxing outdoor setting featuring different live bands every week.
So the next time you’re in the mood for tasty food and live music head down to the Blue Marlin on Historic Bridge Street in Bradenton Beach.
121 Bridge Street
Bradenton Beach, FL 34217
Looking for that “Old Florida” place to take the family, a place that will take you back in time to an era where good fresh seafood was a standard? A place where reasonable prices, a casual family atmosphere and courteous service still exist? Look no further… Captain Curt’s Crab & Oyster Bar is just that place.
Captain Curt’s Crab & Oyster Bar is located at Captain Curt’s Village in Sarasota Florida on beautiful Siesta Key. Home to one of the best beaches in the world! The Travel Channel, in their Best Beaches series, ranked Siesta Key Beach “The Best Sand Beach” and “Captain Curt’s the Best Family Restaurant on Siesta Key”. So come to Siesta Key for all it has to offer and visit us at Captain Curt’s and enjoy great seafood, great entertainment, and great fun.
Continue reading Captain Curt’s Crab and Oyster Bar