Anna Maria Island Nightlife
Looking for something to do at night on Anna Maria Island? There are several choices in nighttime entertainment to choose from…
- Blue Marlin Restaurant’s Courtyard offers live music on Thursday, Friday and Saturday in a relaxing outdoor setting.
- Island Time Bar & Grill has live music running from Thursday through Sunday. Wings, burgers, and fried grouper sandwiches are also available.
- The Anna Maria City Pier has live music on Friday and Saturday starting at 6:00PM.
- D Coy Ducks is an option for those wanting to stay out later, open until 1:30AM. Live music Wednesday-Saturday with Thursday being karaoke night.
- Ace’s Lounge, a short jaunt off the island, is a great choice for live music. Rock, Blues, Country, Jazz and Reggae can all be found here.
Check out our full list of ten Anna Maria Island happy hours to get the night started right!
Bars & Billiards
- Sport’s on Bridge Street in Bradenton Beach has billiards, darts, and shuffleboard!
- Slim’s Place has two billiards tables and drinks to go around. A large bar and televisions to watch the game.
- Bortell’s has darts, pinball, video games, and billiards tables, and .
More information on night spots can be found in some of our other top blogs!
One of the great things to do that is close to Anna Maria island and the beaches on a rainy day is to go to Chuck E Cheeses. The kids absolutely love it! I like it because it is safe. The moment you walk in there is always someone there to greet you and make sure everyone in your party gets a hand stamp. The stamp correlates for the entire party so no adult can leave with a child that does not match their stamp.
The menu is fair for kids. The pizza is OK, not the best I have ever had but they also have a salad bar and appetizers. Drink selections are water, soda and beer. Don’t forget that they have birthday parties here as well.
The games are fun for children from the age of toddlers all the way up to adult age children at heart. My son loves the shooting games and the boccie ball.
The nearest location is a short fifteen minute drive away, the address is below, Have fun!
905 44th Ave W
For more information on what to do on a rainy day on Anna Maria Island. Be sure to visit Island Real Estates of Anna Maria Island, Inc top things to do lists.