1) Have lunch at Tortilla Bay after….
2) Shopping at Irene’s – the only island Brighton retailer!
3) Watch the sunset at Café on the Beach on a Friday night
4) Take a photo of friends inside the Anna Maria City Jail
5) Split a banana split at Joe’s Eats and Sweets
6) Visit one of America top beaches and spend the day on Siesta Key beach.
7) See a movie at Burns Court – independently owned theater in Sarasota that shows independent and interesting films
8) Trivia night on Tuesdays at Lakewood Ranch Beef O Bradys!
9) Sarasota Main Street Friday nights Art Walk – galleries open late and all local artists showing their work
10) St. Armand’s Circle Walk – start at the South end for dinner at Tommy Bahamas and end of the 360 gets you at Kilwins for ice cream!
Meet Larry Chatt. Larry is the Broker/Owner of Island Real Estate – and has owned Anna Maria Island investment property while residing in New England, Ohio, Colorado, Iowa and across Europe. He and his family have been on the island for decades and Larry has served his community in various roles with the Anna Maria Island Chamber of Commerce