1) Have lunch at Tortilla Bay after….
2) Shopping at Irene’s – the only island Brighton retailer!
3) Watch the sunset at Café on the Beach on a Friday night
4) Take a photo of friends inside the Anna Maria City Jail
5) Split a banana split at Joe’s Eats and Sweets
6) Visit one of America top beaches and spend the day on Siesta Key beach.
7) See a movie at Burns Court – independently owned theater in Sarasota that shows independent and interesting films
8) Trivia night on Tuesdays at Lakewood Ranch Beef O Bradys!
9) Sarasota Main Street Friday nights Art Walk – galleries open late and all local artists showing their work
10) St. Armand’s Circle Walk – start at the South end for dinner at Tommy Bahamas and end of the 360 gets you at Kilwins for ice cream!