1. Lay out in the sun is the top thing I’d do!!!
2. Karaoke out on Siesta Key Captain Curts
3. Dinner at Waterfront Restaurant
4. Site seeing on Mystic Dolphin
5. Deep sea fishing – Used to use Flying Fish Fleet before they moved to Marina Jack’s in Sarasota
6. Mote Marine
7. Shopping at St. Armand’s Circle
8. Dinner at the Columbia House Restaurant on St. Armand’s
9. Ride the Trolley with no set destination
10. Breakfast and coffee at Ginny and Jane E’s.
Meet Larry Chatt. Larry is the Broker/Owner of Island Real Estate – and has owned Anna Maria Island investment property while residing in New England, Ohio, Colorado, Iowa and across Europe. He and his family have been on the island for decades and Larry has served his community in various roles with the Anna Maria Island Chamber of Commerce