Bradenton, FL Area Information and Activities
Looking for something to do in the Bradenton area during your Anna Maria Island vacation? We have compiled a list of the Bradenton area attractions for your convenience!
- Kick it old school and catch a movie at the Ruskin Drive In Theater from the comfort of your own car!
- Bring the whole family to the The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature (formerly South Florida Museum) and explore their amazing exhibits!
- Looking to catch up on some recreational bowling? Bowlero Bowling Alley will cater to your needs.
- Sit down dining is plentiful off Anna Maria Island just in Bradenton. We have a BoneFish, Applebee’s, Outback, as well as several local owned restaurants.
- Give the kids some entertainment at Bradenton’s Chuckie Cheeses Restaurant.
- Palma Sola Botanical Gardens has beautiful views and a relaxing atmosphere. Get in touch with nature!
- Beautiful Lakewood Ranch has many sights, shopping, golf and other activities!
- Robinson Preserve – Outdoor Park has many hiking, biking and other trails that are great for getting the family together and active!
- Ice Cream for Ice Cream at Sweet Berries yum!
- Ellenton Shopping Mall is a great place to pick up souvenirs for those unfortunate souls that couldn’t travel with you!