Disney World Park Guide | Theme Parks in the Orlando, FL area!
So you’re in Florida. What are you going to do now? “I’m going to Disney World!” should be the clear response. Visiting Disney World is a great Orlando day trip option for visitors staying on Anna Maria Island.
Located in Lake Buena Vista, FL, Disney World has six theme parks to choose from each with a differing theme.
Walt Disney World Parks
- Looking to bring your fairy tale dreams to life? Then we suggest the Magic Kingdom Park! Magic Park is perfect for toddlers.
- Interested in getting a taste of the world without having to spend a fortune in flights? Check out Epcot! Epcot is the most sophisticated park and we suggest High School teenagers.
- Bring the movie magic to life with the Hollywood Studios Park! Toddlers will work at this park but there are rides toddlers are too small to ride.
- Get in touch with nature while touring Animal Kingdom. A great zoo as well as Disney theme park. Only a few rides toddlers cannot ride.
- Make a splash at either the Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon water parks! Fabulous for the whole family.
- Or visit Downtown Disney for shopping, entertainment, concerts and clubs! Definitely adult related however lego land and two theme based restaurants can make this fun for the whole family.
There are many options to choose from if you wish to get the Disney experience. At the time of this posting ticket prices range from $53 to $95 for a single day ticket. There are also better offers for group purchases and multi-day or multi-park options. Are you a Florida resident? If so many passes provide discounts for Florida residents.
Walt Disney World
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830