The Top Tens of Anna Maria Island 2013!
So you’re thinking about visiting Anna Maria Island? What are you going to do when you get here? Or maybe you’re already here? :0 Well have we got the resources to help you make some decisions! Let’s start with counting by tens (because we know that’s much easier than threes or fours or any of those other boring numbers)!
Check out Jason’s Anna Maria Island restaurant picks! Follow it up with some of our selections for ice cream and desserts and you are ready to start doing what you really came here for. For a full list of recommendations visit our Anna Maria Island restaurants section.
We know you came here to do everything on our endless list of activities! That’s right, every last thing!
- Let’s start with some great family fun! It’s fun for the whole family with these activities for kids!
- There’s plenty of don’t-miss adventure to be had on the island! Try some of these daytime activities!
- Or let’s take a short trip just south of the island, to participate in Sarasota activities, with lots of fun options and some more beautiful scenery!
- How about all the fun, none of the cost? Don’t forget to enjoy some of these free activities!
- Get the inside scoop on area fun by checking out some of our staff’s Favorites Lists. Don’t miss the tips on things like shopping and nightlife, from Carol’s, Amy’s, and Kacey’s Top 10 lists!
So now it’s night time. What is there to do? Sleep? Not a chance! You’re on vacation so let’s keep the party going! Check out a couple prime locations to watch the sunset and then get ready for the nightlife. Do you sing in the shower or the car? Not anymore because now you’re going to be singing in front of a crowd that is cheering you on as you croon through each chorus at one of the numerous karaoke bars in the Anna Maria Island area. Doesn’t sound quite like your glass of beer? Then check out our favorite night spots!