Do you love to show off your singing skills on a karaoke stage, or just like to be entertained? Well I have a few places you can go in the area where karaoke, liquid courage, and good food go hand and hand!! The following list is in no particular order or preference just great places to spend a night out.
1. Captain Curt’s Crab & Oyster Bar – I have to say, since I am a regular, that they have the most talented karaoke singers in the area! I love that the bartenders remember your favorite drink, dinner, and stuff about your family they may have heard in passing. Plus they are used to vacationers, and would love to see your smiling faces year after year. Karaoke is 21 and up Thursday, Friday and Saturday 10PM-1:30AM
Captain Curt’s Crab & Oyster Bar
1200 Old Stickney Point Road Sarasota, FL.
2. Clancy’s Irish Sports Pub – This place is all about food, fun and fabulous people! I have found out from experience with this pub to not judge a restaurant by the way it looks on the outside. I was nicely surprised the first time I went inside that everywhere you look there are smiling faces, people having nothing but fun and making memories. Karaoke is 21 and up Wednesday and Thursday 10PM-2AM.
Clancy’s Irish Sports Pub
6218 Cortez Rd. West Bradenton, FL.
3. Manatee Sports Grill – I have grown up, and seen many different restaurants in this location, but think they got it right this time, and that this one is there to stay! The food in fantastic, the entertainment is always rockin’ and the staff couldn’t be any friendlier. Karaoke is 21 and up Thursday and Friday 9:30PM to close.
Manatee Sports Grill
7423 Manatee Ave. W. Bradenton, FL.
4. Applebee’s Family Restaurant – Everyone has been to an Applebees, but I think I take the cake. My family and I usually go there at least three times a month. I love their food, and the 2 for $20 dinner deal is the best deal in town! Karaoke is kid friendly (but usually attracts an adult crowd) Tuesdays 10PM to close.
Applebee’s Family Restaurant
4301 Cortez Road Bradenton, FL.
5. McCabe’s Irish Pub & Alehouse – I stumbled upon this gem by accident at one of the “Get Down Downtown” events when one of my friends invited me out for a quick drink. Every Mainstreet bar was packed, but this one is tucked away, so we were able to enjoy each other’s company and hear while having a conversation. I’m all about quaint cozy bars! Karaoke is 21 and up Tuesdays 8PM to close
McCabe’s Irish Pub & Alehouse
302 12th St W Bradenton, FL. (12th St is also known as Old Main Street)
6. In Cahoots – Karaoke is the main attraction at In Cahoots. The karaoke KJ(host) sings the first couple of songs to break the ice, but it doesn’t take long before the microphone is handed off to the first in a steady string of wannabe rock stars, including myself, belting out our renditions of all your favorite, and not so favorite songs. Karaoke is 21 and up Tuesdays and Thursday through Saturday nights 10PM to close.
5917 Manatee Ave West, #509. Bradenton, FL.
7. Feeling Swell – Is located in Anna Maria City and just a hop, jump and skip away from most Anna Maria Island Vacation Rentals. It’s a fairly small bar and be sure to call ahead to find out what night they have Karaoke so you can plan your vacation week!
9903 Gulf Drive