National Random Acts of Kindness Day is a fantastic opportunity to spread love and happiness in your community. Even the smallest of kind gestures can have an impact on the world around you. While visiting Anna Maria Island on February 17th be sure to share and celebrate kindness island style!
National Random Acts of Kindness Day
While kindness is something many practice everyday, here’s some fun and easy suggestions too! Try these out while visiting Anna Maria Island.
- Hold the door for someone.
- Give a stranger a compliment.
- Buy the person in line behind you at the Coffee Haus their morning cup of Joe.
- Find a pretty shell and give it to a little kid.
- Give up your seat on the trolley to someone.
- Make a donation to Wildlife Inc.
- Give someone a hug.
- While vacationing send your friends a text, and tell them you wish they were with you.
- Pick up garbage from the beach.
- Go to Rod & Reel Pier and buy a stranger a beer.
- Offer to let someone cut you in line at the Publix.
- Buy your friend a scratch off ticket just for fun.
- Smile at every stranger you see.
- Call a family member and tell them you love them.
- Tell people you are grateful when they help you.
- Give your server at the Sandbar a big fat tip.
- Take your family to the beach.
- Donate to the Anna Maria Island Turtle Watch.
- Buy a piece of local art and send it to a friend back home.
- Make your spouse breakfast in bed.
- Be a good listener.
- Tell your kids they are awesome.
- Be kind to yourself.
- Let go of negative thoughts.
- Don’t stereotype people you don’t know.
- Take a friend to lunch.
- Treat someone to a bike rental and take them on a ride around Anna Maria.
- Bring cup cakes to the family in the vacation rental next to yours.
- Donate any unopened leftover food in your beach rental before you go back home.
- Surprise a loved one with an Anna Maria Island Vacation!
- Use #RAKWeek2017 when posting kind words on social media to encourage others to do the same.
Take the challenge
So you think you’re kind? Challenge yourself today, and go out of your way to spread love, understanding and kindness on February 17th! There’s no easier place to practice kindness than on Anna Maria Island.
For more ways to celebrate national random acts of kindness day visit RandomActsof.US
Book your next Anna Maria Island vacation beach rental today with Island Real Estate!