1. Going to the gym: Kick boxing class with Reggie is best! I love working out with my personal trainer Brenda and doing the different boot camps offered!
- Island Fitness: 5317 Gulf Dr, Holmes Beach, FL 34217
- Phone: (941) 778-5200
2. Fit Crew: Great boot camp style work out (very similar to CrossFit) sometimes they have a beach work out on AMI!
- First class is free! Come and see if you like it!
- 608 19th Ave West, Bradenton, FL 34205
- Phone : (941) 447-9272
3. Bike riding from the Anna Maria Island to the Robinson Preserve and back.
- I love the 11 mile back ride, easily done in 1 hour, always able to spot local wildlife!
- Robinson Preserve: 1112 Manatee Avenue West, Bradenton, FL 34205
Phone: (941) 748-4501
4. Bike riding to Harry’s Continental Kitchen on Longboat Key.
- The food is amazing!
- This is about a 16 mile bike ride.
- Harry’s continental Kitchen: 5600 Gulf of Mexico Drive, Longboat Key, FL 34228
- Phone: (941) 383-0777
6. Playing golf at one of the many area golf courses.
7. Rollerblading around the many back streets on Anna Maria Island.
8. Playing tennis at the local free tennis courts.
9. Go Legs Spin Studio very close to IMG Academies. Hour long spin sessions and toning with weights.
- 2 projectors in the studio to watch music videos and replays of real
Cycle races such as the Tour de France.
- 3549 53rd Ave. West, Bradenton, FL 34210
- Phone: (941) 896-7885
10. Last but not least: going on a sunset beach run along the water. I love taking pictures and watching the day end as I get a good run in!