Hiya friends! It’s Tami Turtle here again! Have you been to the Anna Maria City Pier this year? I have! Here are a few fun facts about one of Anna Maria’s most historic sites!
- The pier is 750 feet long!
- Located at the end of the pier is the City Pier Restaurant and Gift Shop, a favorite for locals.
- The pier was originally built as a dock in 1911 for trade and travel.
- The Anna Maria City Pier is one of the top fishing spots in the entire Bradenton area!
- The pier has suffered severe hurricane damage four times, yet still stands strong in its (almost) original form.