- Island Time Bar & Grill: Island Time Bar & Grill is located at the beginning of Bridge Street directly next to the traffic circle and right across the street from the beach. The location makes for a perfect place to hang out after spending the day in the sun. Happy hour is Monday thru Saturday from 11:30am – 5:00pm with $1.87 Bud light bottles and $2.50 well drinks with live music playing during every happy hour. Call Island Time Bar & Grill for more details (941) 782-1122. For more information visit their page.
- Island Gourmet Grill: Island Gourmet Grill’s happy hour is on Friday and Saturday from 5:00pm-7:00pm. Happy hour specials include $5.00 specialty appetizers and $5.00 wines at the bar. Local musician Trevor Bystrom can be heard performing live during most happy hours. Island Gourmet Grill can be reached at (941)778-0333. For more information visit their page.
- Hurricane Hanks: Hurricane Hanks offers great food, great atmosphere and great prices! Happy hour is everyday from 11:30am to 7:00pm with reduced pricing for Miller Light and Bud Light at $1.50 and well drinks for $4.25. Call Hurricane Hanks for more information at (941)778-5788. For more information visit their page.
- The Waterfront Restaurant: The Waterfront Restaurant is located on the northern end of Anna Maria Island offering gorgeous views of Tampa Bay. Their happy hour is everyday from 4:30pm – 6:30pm with the special including $3.00 beers on tap and $2.00 domestic bottled beer. For more details contact The Waterfront Restaurant at (941)778-1515. For more information visit their page.
- Beachhouse: The Beachhouse is located right on the beach offering beautiful views of the Gulf. Monday thru Friday from 3pm until 5pm at the bar you can enjoy reduced priced appetizers for $5.99 each and well drinks for $2.50, domestic drafts for $2.00, house wine for $3.00 and frozen drinks for $4.00. For more information call The Beach House at (941)779-2222. For more information visit their page.
- Banana Cabana: Banana Cabana has been enjoyed by numerous people including athletes and even Hollywood movie stars such as Denzel Washington who said they have “Great food!”. Happy hour is from 3:00pm-5:00pm Monday thru Friday offering domestic beers for $2.50, house wines for $4.00, Cabanatinis for $5.00, and frozen drinks for $2.50. Contact the Banana Cabana for more information (941)779-1930. For more information visit their page.
- Gulf Drive Cafe: Gulf Drive Cafe is one of the few restaurants on Anna Maria Island with a bar right on the beach. Happy hour is on Monday thru Friday from 2:00pm-5:30pm offering great food and drink prices. You can order domestic beers for $2.00 and well drinks for $4.00. Contact Gulf Drive Cafe now for more details (941)778-1919. For more information visit their page.
- Bridgetender Inn: The Bridgetender Inn is a dockside bar located at the end of historic Bridge Street. Docking is also available for boaters to pull in and dock to have some on-land fun. Happy hour offers discounted prices for beers, well drinks and house wine everyday from 4:00pm to 7:00pm. For more information call The Bridgetender Inn at (941) 778-4849. For more information visit their page.
- Lobstahs: Lobstahs is a New England themed restaurant flying in Maine Lobsters to our sunny island daily. Their happy hour special includes discounted appetizers, beer, wine and well drinks running from 3pm-6pm. Lobstahs can be reached at (941)779-1000. For more information visit their page.
- Dcoy Ducks: Dcoy Ducks (or better known by the locals as The Duck) is a favorite spot for the locals of the island. Friday and Saturday nights from 6pm to 9pm you can enjoy 2 for 1 drinks with a band playing at 9:30pm. Call Dcoy Ducks for more details at (941)778-5888. For more information visit their page.
The following two tabs change content below.
Andrew is a Marketing Assistant and I.T. Technician at Island Real Estate, with degrees in Audio Engineering and Music Business. As a Bradenton local, he is happy to share lots of area knowledge with Anna Maria Island visitors .
Latest posts by Andrew (see all)
- Lester Family Fun Day at the Anna Maria Island Community Center - December 6, 2013
- Anna Maria Island’s Restaurants’ Thanksgiving Hours 2013! - November 22, 2013
- The Anna Maria Island Coquina Beach Market! - November 14, 2013